Sunday, April 16, 2006

China spelled backwards is Anihc

Dec. 28, 2003

I am mighty fine. With fine cunning and strategic planning, I was able to survive the holidays without a bit of depression or loneliness. That is a feat to marvel at because I knew that with out proper preparation my xmas and chanukah could have been utterly disgusting. Instead, I rejoiced, I ate, I sang and I drank a lot (but in a joyful manner). On Xmas eve, I broke bread with some lovely dutch woman and then proceeded in late night revelry. On xmas, I thought it be very appropriate to do the most sterotypical american jew tradition and go out for Chinese food. YUM.

What else in my life? Today I went ice skating and marveled at Chinese people falling head over heels on cracking ice.

By the way, last time I mentioned that I started selling North Face jackets. My little business has really taken off. I hired my first employee this week. Right now his big job is finding me an apartment.

Where you headed in your life, Jason? Good question. I am road tripping across china between the 6th and 20th of feb. Then I am returning back to NYC for 1-2 weeks and then cape cod for 2 weeks. After, I am back in china till july. Then I bike across America for 6 weeks. Go to a wedding and a bat mitzvah in august. Finally, in sept. go back to NYU. WOW that was exciting.
Keep on kicking it

Sincerely suffering from hubris,


Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home