Sunday, April 16, 2006

Back Ho


July 29, 2004

Hello Peoples,

As the sweat is pouring down my bulging, tee-shirt splitting pectoral muscles, I heave the sledge hammer over my head and with a loud grunt let it come crashing down--feeling the earth shake beneath my feet. It is mighty nice life as a construction worker. An average work day varies, but I generally wake up around
6am and have to be at the work site around 7am. Joe, my boss, a very fat man who loves his Big Macs and Lemon Burst Donut (500+ calories), deals with mostly concrete. Which means we generally do two things: either pour it or smash it. To aid my coworkers and I in our heroic perpetual quest to either create or destroy, I have been able to use: a chainsaw, wood chipper, diamond blade saw, jackhammer, backhoe and a hammer.

Provided below is picture of me on the big toy.

When I am not working heavy machinery, I religiously watch the Democratic National Convention. It was one dark grey
New York evening that I was enlightened to a truly sinister scheme. My plan was to enter the ranks of the republican party. I would gain their trust and soon work my way up into the upper echlons of their evil empire. At the point where they would need my full support for a crucial matter, I would reveal my brilliant ploy and shatter all their dreams. I was gun ho about this plan until I realized that it would mean me pretending to be like an asshole for a good 20 years.

Well, that pretty much wraps up what is going on in my crazy life on
Cape Cod. I know, it is a party. This coming fall, I will be back in New York City so if you are around my hood, knock my cellie up.

Sincerely still practicing Chinese,


Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home