Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bruce Lee is back

Dec. 13, 2003

I am in incredible pain. You might be thinking to yourself saying, "Why would Jason be in such pain?" and I would say because I have started full contact Kung Fu. DUMBASS!!! right. Why would a skinny ass white kid from Cape Cod want to put his life in jeopardy? I really don't know.

Here is a typical Sanda (full contact Kung fu) class. First,I stretch out. Then this champion fighter walks in and starts yelling at me in garbled chinese. Then I just totally freak out. Punching, Kicking, super punch, hook and round house. I look really goofy.

The highlight of the class is when I do a split. By the end of the class, I am unable to move, but man do I feel like picking a fight.

I am also in pain because I went snowboarding. Yea, pretty crazy right. The chinese are just starting to learn this concept. The mountain or hill as one might view it was very dissappointing. It is china, and it was quite novel to see two chinese skiers collide head on in the air.

One last note, yesterday I decided to become an importer/exporter. So now I am exporting Authentic North Face Jackets back to the states. If you are interested, I can get you a sweet deal.

Sincerely wheeling and dealing,


Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home