Sunday, April 16, 2006

40 Grand Goes A Long Way

Sept. 20, 2004

Once again I have returned to the city that spawned all the adventures.

Although the city hasn’t changed, my view of it has. I am still attending
New York University but even my perception of the school has changed. I would attribute a large part of this to now living in Sunnyside, Queens. My new neighborhood reminds me of Sesame Street but with way more Koreans. It draws close similarity to my apartment in Beijing; for example, I even have a mango lady who chases me down the street trying to sell me her produce.

NYU has gotten a lot better since I left. I have devised a brilliant scheme, which enables me to get free lunch and dinner 5 days of the week. I realized that NYU has over 300 clubs which periodically have meetings which also means they have free food. This past week I attended meetings at the Japanese Christian Club, Equestrian Club and my own club NEFA (New Englanders for
America).

But the question, you really want to know is have I met the Olsen Twins. Well, lets just say that they have my number, and when they want to talk, they can call the digits.

More importantly, if you happen to feel the compulsion to chill in the coolest city in the world, rest assured that you have a place to crash. Either, give me a ring on my new cell:



Sincerely keeping it real,

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home